Tuesday 1 February 2011

Hypnotherapy and NLP for Stortford

About thePJway

You might be looking for a hypnotherapist that is entirely supportive and non-judgemental. A hypnotherapist with whom you can work on the changes that you wish to make. If you need to learn a new way to do things so that you can make a change. You might want to be happier and more content and confident and possibly most importantly, to achieve your full potential. These are some of the many reasons why I believe that coming to me will be a really positive experience and one that you will not regret.

Where?

My practice is based in the ideal setting of Woodside Green, Bishops Stortford and I have free parking available. Also, I have a limited number of home visits available, also evening and weekend appointments.


View Larger Map

For an appointment

When so much of todays world is massed produced it is a really important factor for me is that you feel free to discuss and ask questions of me to ensure that you get the best possible support and attention. For a chance for us to meet and talk about the positive changes you wish to make and how I can support you in achieving them either call 07799 017 097 or email me using paul@thePJway.com to arrange your free consultation.

About me

My name is Paul Jarvis BA Cert Ed HBE DIP HYP Dip Acc Hyp(Distinction) NLP(practitioner) EFT(practitioner) and I am a qualified and insured clinical hypnotherapist.

I am deeply committed to the work I do and I feel very priviledged to be in a position where I can help people find the solutions that they are looking for. I find it most rewarding when clients realise how much they have improved for themselves.

I have experience of dealing with a large variety of problems which people have to deal with in life. As well as being a qualified hypnotherapist, I am a NLP licenced practitioner (NLP is largely what Paul McKenna and Derren Brown do) an EFT practitioner (tapping). I also have qualifications in Counselling Skills for Development of Learning, Education and Business and Adminstration. I am continue to improve my skills by undertaking various training including an Advanced Diploma in Stress Management.

I was born in Norfolk but have been living in Essex now for 24 years. I am married and have two teenage children. I enjoy playing golf which I took up after being successful with horse driving trialling with my own Welsh pony.