Monday 21 February 2011

The UK Genocide and Hipocracy Act 2011

I live in a system that wants me to be what it wants me to be. I get no support other than basic income support - even though I have Grand Mal Epilepsy, a heart condition and an as yet still undiagnosed something akin to hypermania / ADHD / Bipolar Disorder.

I am on five different types of medication for life just to keep me alive - let alone sane.

In all the time I was self employed (25+ years) I have had £96 worth of help from all the agencies that have been there to help the self employed whilst they have totted up thousands of pounds worth of fees just for talking to me.

I have been told I am fit to work by doctors known to get paid more if they get people off sickness benefit and then had the verdict overturned by honest doctors who don't lie on the forms they have to fill in (Paperwork still in my possession).

I have been constantly judged by people who have little or no clue about any style of life other than their own salaried way of blinkered living.

How on earth can any group of people who all wear the same style of clothes - suits - understand anything about the lives of people who are as different from them as chalk is from cheese? 

A system built by the well off to keep them at the top of the tree - a support system that is based on fear of not being able to live life to the full - ie don't join in and you won't have money, do join in and you will.

Even if you walk a dishonest path in order to get money to live you are supporting the system that is in place - after all, you spend that money and it goes straight into keeping the same system alive.

This whole problem is based around money and who should have it from where. The bankers and the well off have loads of it and those who are ill for any reason are getting stripped of their support because, when it comes down to it, killing off the poor, sick and old is a standard practice for the elite of this world and always has been.

Why is everyone so surprised? You have a social structure in this country that is totally dictated by the way money is played with - controlled to it's last nth by money - 25,000 extra old and infirm people died last winter due to lack of money somewhere in the system - probably many many more than that because 'you' as a body, a government, an 'upper' society hate to know you are being greedy so you hide your failures and try not to allow a full and complete picture to be shown of the system that fails too many too often. 

Having said all that I know it sounds angry as f*8D and it is, but I am fairly relaxed trying to build a multi million pound company on £69 quid a week - and succeeding (in my head), and enjoying my family, the sunshine, my friends, the planet and all the 'everything' around it, music, my garden, my home, my brain, the internet and almost every person i meet, and every animal and and and and and 

(-: 

BTW

It's called rejiggering - when you sort something out through ways and means that are supposedly impossible by the rules and regulations you have all built but you do whatever and however and somehow it works.

Stop playing with other peoples lives and rejigger the system so we never have to hear from any of you again - so you can get on and we can get on and only meet in pleasant circumstance.

Time for friends to visit (-:

Enjoy your day