Monday 27 September 2010

54 and liking so much

I am at a stage in my life where I am content on so many levels.

I do have patterns in my life that I still would like to be different but I live in the country I live in and and and etc

I love the thought of being my own financial boss

In order to provide for myself financially I have to meet people

In order to be a stable business it is best to have long term customers - people you deal with for years if possible

Therefore I have to live a high income, self employed, low lifestyle life so that I can get enough money to live for a length of time on before I have to meet another human with gaining money as the ultimate aim

At the moment, and for the past 20 plus years I have lived a very low income, very low lifestyle self employed or ill way of life that, with few odd exceptions, like the trial for a company delivering gas to sites in Scotland, or looking after my friend's smallholding for a week, or the time I tried to be a minor drug dealer - and failed, with few odd exceptions would have been an amazing waste of a happy, loving, caring human's life...

... were it not for
...
...
...
The mental illness, the damage and a brain the size of a planet!!

The plot was hatched

The project starts

The story builds