Friday 24 September 2010

I have spent 54 years of my life on this planet


I love this World

I feel truly alive many times

I am not phased by scale

I take drugs

I have been doing my own thing since forever

I have lived in the west and in the east of the UK as well as a bit in the south and the north

99% of the people I have talked to since being on this planet have been ok

When I was a young teenager it dawned on me that the money system that was controlling my parents lives and their abilities to provide for us was based on a known and accepted lie - Join in and you can change the world from the inside - join in and you are bought and paid for - for the amount you earn you add ten or a hundred fold to the resources of those who oppress others - the top 10% - after many years what do I think now?

I have come close to dying a number of times whilst trying to live to the full

I have had a long, long period of reconstruction following a major period of illness - 2 fifths of my life has been lonely illness

I have been married more than once

I have children of both sexes

I am a grandparent

I enjoy being close with living things

I don't mind my own company

I enjoy depth of knowledge of and with women

I went through a time of wanting to kill

I have stood up to bullies and I have been a bully